Temporary electronic security
Viking Security’s wireless surveillance solution is designed for construction sites, areas or mobile equipment that temporarily require surveillance or do not have an electricity supply. The surveillance service is provided by electronic equipment with features such as long battery life, quick and easy installation, minimal number of false alarms, being cost-effective, and designed to withstand different weather conditions.
The device can be controlled using an app on a smart device. When Viking Security’s control centre receives an alarm, the control centre immediately reviews the image transmitted from the site and sends out the nearest patrol unit to determine the cause of the alarm and, if necessary, take the object under their own guard. The site’s contact persons and, in the case of an emergency, the police and the emergency services are informed.
Features of the wireless surveillance camera:
- Quick and easy installation
- Fully wireless
- Long battery life (up to a year or 45,000 shots)
- Minimal number of false alarms – a classification of alarms achieved by AI technology that, when configured, distinguishes between a person/car/vehicle/bicycle or bus
- High-quality images – two different cameras capture images in all lighting and weather conditions
- Designed for the harshest conditions possible. Tested at temperatures from -40 °C to +60 °C.
- Can be controlled using a smart device