A great customer service experience always starts with good security. Hotels provide a complete service for their guests. Good service must go hand in hand with thorough security. The safety of guest is an integral part of a hotel’s success, as an inadequate security concept can pose a number of risks to guests and damage the reputation of the hotel.
The security solution includes: control of keys and doors, personnel identification measures, reception security, monitoring of corridors, identification of unauthorised or suspicious persons.
- Parking violations
- Smoking in the wrong place
- Intoxicated persons
- Not paying for services
The security service of hotels differs significantly from the security service of other sites, which is why the client expects potential new service providers to familiarise themselves with all the circumstances related to security in a hotel and take them into account on a daily basis.
- Hotel services are used by customers for whom quality and reliability are extremely important. These values also apply to the security service provider.
- The security service provider must have sufficient capability, volume and experience (number of security guards, company history, experience) to provide a high-quality service.
- The service provider must have the necessary warranty for its acts or omissions (insurance cover).
- All the services provided must be integrated (including the response capability of patrol units).
- The need to change the volumes of the security service or the need to replace it may arise unexpectedly, which the service provider must be ready for.
- The security service must be ‘invisible’, while at the same time providing a sense of security to the hotel’s guests and staff.