You would be a great addition to our team if you
- have previous experience and are well acquainted with low-current systems
- know how to configure the central units of DSC and Paradox surveillance systems
- are well acquainted with the central units of ATS
- have a category B driving licence
Viking Security AS was established in 1993. The company is wholly owned by Tallinn Kaubamaja Grupp AS, through which it is part of the largest group in Estonia. The company aims to provide high-quality security services. Viking Security AS has been the most successful security company in Estonia in recent years, which is reflected in the company’s growth, development, innovative solutions and also in the constant increase in its reputation. Our manned guarding sites include buildings/institutions in the centre of Tallinn, such as Kaubamaja, Postimaja, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc. In addition to Tallinn, we are the leading security company in the centre of Tartu, where we guard Tartu Kaubamaja, Tasku and Kvartal Shopping Centres. You can find our employees in the stores of Selver and Coop almost everywhere in Estonia. There are plenty of sites, which means that you can work in the position that suits you the best, regardless of location.
Why join our team?
Excellent incentive system – we pay for overtime with a coefﬁcient of 1.5 and double the rate for national holidays. For each theft intercepted, we pay a reward of 20–50% of the amount of the theft.
Flexible working hours – our employees can choose the days they work on depending on their workload. We allow our workers to go to school, go on holiday or be with their loved ones.
Company events – for several years we have organised two big events a year: a summer party and a Christmas party. The summer party is active, fun and sporty, and your family is invited. The Christmas party is a glamorous, dance-filled get-together with delicious food and drinks. In addition, there are a number of motivational events, work anniversaries are celebrated, etc.
In-house benefits and support – when you join our company, you can expect a range of benefits and support:
- accident insurance for employees (also outside working hours)
- partial reimbursement of fitness costs
- souvenir on the occasion of your birthday (jubilee)
- €50 gift card on the occasion of marriage
- €600 for the mother or father on the occasion of the birth of a child
- €600 for an employee with four or more children under the age of 16 (once a year)
- €600 for an employee caring for a disabled child under the age of 18 (once a year)
- €200 for an employee whose child starts first grade
- €100 for an employee whose child graduates from upper secondary school with a gold medal
- €50 for an employee whose child graduates from upper secondary school with a silver medal